About Image


$BOBPepe became the coolest Pepe ever. Capturing the attention of investors who witnessed the phenomenal success of Pepe, which has just soared to a market capitalization of $1 billion, with the playfulness of the iconic Pepe meme, $BOBPepe has come to repay the love of everyone on earth ready to merge every crack Connecting the world to one another, in the power of WEED and MEME, of course BOB Marlay, we all know him. He is the godfather of love and WEED. We don't want you to miss out. enjoy the pleasure Let's go and have fun with the meme that will be number 1 again $BOBPepe.

telegram twitter

how to join the presale?

Create a Wallet

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

Get Some ETH or BNB

have ETH or BNB in your wallet to join $BOBPepe presale. If you don’t have any ETH or BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to our Presale

connect Your Wallet. Choose your network & enter the amount you want to invest.

Switch ETH or BNB for $BOBpepe

switch ETH or BNB for $BOBPepe. Once transaction is complete, you will see the $BOBPepe tokens in your wallet!


Token supply:


No Taxes, No Nonsense. As simple as that.

Upon launch, 68% of the tokens will be allocated to the liquidity pool, some LP tokens will be burnt, and the contract will be renounced. The remaining 32% of the supply will be secured in a multi-sig wallet, with 20% reserved for future centralized exchange (CEX) listings, 12% for airdrops, and any remaining tokens designated for bridges and liquidity pools. Once the actions are completed, this wallet will be easily trackable with the ENS.

Cex Listings


tokenomics Image

Liquidity Pool


This is our plan to reach the top. We will shock our community by phases.

Phase 1

- The Launch of $BOBPepe Presale & Token
- Fairlaunch
- CoinMarketCap Listing
- CoinGecko Listing
- Reach 1,000+ holders
- Twitter Trending
- CoinMarketCap Trending
- DexTools Trending

Phase 2

- Community partnerships
- Press Releases
- CEX listings
- 25,000+ holders
- NFT Collection
- Billboards over US

Phase 3

- $BOBPepe Merchandise
- $BOBPepe Academy
- $BOBPepe Store (Netherlands)
- Meme Takeover